Events at Liang Yi
Liang Yi Museum is the ideal space for cultural and artistic pursuits, and the perfect, exclusive setting for cocktails, private dinners, corporate events, fashion shoots and shows.
Located conveniently in the historic neighbourhood of Sheung Wan bordering Central, the Liang Yi Museum consists of four floors: a ground floor serves as a reception; while the second and third floor are permanent exhibition halls for our world-class collection of antiques.
The first floor, which measures 8,000 square feet, is a purpose-built and versatile event space. A white room filled with natural sunlight, our state-of-the-art space includes a partly open kitchen sponsored by Miele.
- An internal lift, to facilitate the smooth and painless movement of equipment
- A hidden sliding door to easily partition event space into two separate venues
- An optional conference room available
- A large removable window (facing Hollywood Road) which can be taken out so that bigger pieces of prop and equipment can be moved in easily
- A secure storage area for overnight events
- Separate air-conditioning and lighting control for the first floor
- PA system and projector
The Liang Yi Museum is the ideal space for cultural and artistic pursuits, and the perfect, exclusive setting for cocktails, private dinners, corporate events, fashion shoots and shows.
If you are considering Liang Yi Museum as your next event venue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a site visit.